Thursday, November 4, 2010

the weather wonderful in calgary

Calgary weather so excited because it is  changing every day. I came here at the summer. It was amazing, I heard a lot of people said "Calgary weather crazy" but I don't agree  with them because I like the weather in summer and fall.

I don't know about the winter I don't have any experience , I am waiting the snow this is the first time I will see a snow . my dream will be come true. 

I will skiing and I will make snow man . In my opinion , the general weather I like it. I feel charming because I miss this things in my country. A few week the winter will come I hope we will enjoy .

1 comment:

  1. Winter here is quite changeable. It can be very cold for a few days, then a chinook comes and it gets a lot warmer. Last year we had a lot of snow, but some years we don't get very much.

    Corrections: "I don't know about the winter; I don't have any experience." "I will go skiing and I will make a snowman."

    ReplyDelete